Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Disneyland!

So on the second day of our trip to Hong Kong we went to Disneyland and to the left you will see a picture of me and my relatives in front of the Hong Kong Disneyland entrance and it was scorching hot that time just like here in the Philippines.







So when we went inside we saw this huge whale shaped fountain with mickey on top of it and there were just so many people taking pictures. We took pictures too but we were all in a hurry because like I said it was so hot that time. After we took pictures there was another entrance where you have to buy your tickets in order to get in and ride the rides there. When we finally bought our tickets and went in,the first thing we went into was this place where they teach you how to draw Mickey's face and we were all laughing because some of our drawings didn't look nice. After doing that we rode all the rides and it was so much fun! My favorite rides are Space Mountain and Grizzly Gulch. I miss Disneyland and I really want to go back there next time and ride again.

No comments:

Post a Comment